Sold / Found bulletproof brushless emaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klown

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has RPM front arms and carriers. Shock towers and body posts. True track. Bulk braces and center skid. Aluminum front and rear skid. Two 645mg servos. Traxxas CVD's front, center, and rear. proline 2008 f250 body. Hpi black dish wheels and aggressors tires and a set of Big Joes. Wheely bar has blue rim tires installed. Traxxas 7075 steering links with aluminum servo saver. big bore shocks. Aluminum bulks. New FFRC front and rear bumpers. New rx box. will be a roller with servos. no esc, no motor, no rx. i thought i would like it more than i do, its a great truck just not for me.

the diffs were rebuilt by the previous owner just before shipping to me, i have put two packs thru the truck since. everything works well.

**i am too lazy to take any new pics at the moment, so i borrowed pics from the person i got the emaxx from. truck is in same shape as pictured**

36520228.jpg

a8a0b555.jpg

077c57e3.jpg

99673a44.jpg

85444217.jpg

5fb9defb.jpg

5f92f7ad.jpg

i am looking for trades.... electric only, no nitro. not looking for any planes, heli, or boats. please dont ask.

things i would consider: brushless rustler(would need considerable upgrades), slash 4x4 gt8, stampede 4x4, savage flux, FoFF truck, scaler, parking lot bashers.... etc...

just send me your offers. not really looking to sell, but if i am required to put a price.... 1000.00 USD shipped as a RTR truck including everything listed plus castle mamba monster system, two 2s 5000 mah lipo, and flysky gt3b radio system. feel free to send me text message for the fastest response at 606 356 0692. thanks for the read, nick

also have a couple sets of 12mm hex mt wheels as well. looking to trade for a slash 4x4 lcg chassis or a gt8 conversion. will entertain all slash/stampede 4x4 upgrade offers.

Last edited:
still available

Last edited:
Do you have pictures of the big joes..

I can get some for you via text message if you would like. The emaxx is also available, the other guy backed out.

Last edited:
I'm just intrested in the big joes, if you get motivated enough to post a picture and give a price i may be intrested.

Only looking for trades at this time, not interested in selling. Thank you for the interest.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353288252208.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353288252208.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back