Sold / Found Bulletproof .21 Maxx Parts SM/OTB/RRP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro zombie

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm parting out my .21 maxx. All parts well used(around 8-9 gals) but in perfect working order. Ill provide pics if wanted. SuperMaxx Stage 3 Nitro Chassis includes: chassis / l. braces / ti center shafts / servo & engine mounts--- 200$ SuperMaxx 7.5 Ultralite Diffs---175$ SuperMaxx Servosaver 4---50$ Strobe Slipper allows use of 1/8 scale buggy clutch and includes steel spur(51t ofna)---40$ OTB input & 2 speed gear set---80$ RRP alum foc & primary gears(less than a quart)---50$ Racers Edge alum tranny case(silver)---50$ Id sell the complete bombproof tranny and case ready to drop-in 200$ Make an offer I can't refuse. Would consider trades. All sm otb and strobe parts include instructions.

Last edited:
Yalk to me about the OTB stuff. I'm interested in anything you have that is OTB. Please PM me with the info of what you have OTB.

Thanks man!

Please send pm me the pics, I'm interested in the OTB stuff as well. If Chris don't take them.

ALSO FOR SALE Trophy Class R/C 250cc Aluminum Fuelcell---50$ The OTB is the input gear shaft set (otb102-1722) and the 2 speed gear set (otb101-3843). I think they have come down on the price but I gave 130$ from stormer and would sell the combo for 80$ plus shipping. Ill try and get pics up later today.

I'd like to see the SM diffs. Are they still in nice condition? Worn at all? Email me some pics...
ImBroken

hey do u still have the whole tranny left?

bryan

PICS IN MEMBERS GALLERY

No parts have been claimed yet. SM97 the tranny is still complete and I would prefer to sell it that way(sorry guys its easier that way) but if you arent interested let me know because people are asking about the individual components and either way the stuff is going to who ever confirms they want it first. The only thing there is "dibs" on is the servo saver(somebody on rc rev) and OTB(christain then team 17)

Last edited:
i am looking for a new tranny but i am not too sure yet on what i want. so go ahead and sell it to somebody else.

thankz anywayz
bryan

one more thing, do u still have those diffs up for grabs?

bryan

Only thing that might be sold so far is the servo-saver...

hey i was just wondering if u have any of this stuff left?

bryan

I will buy the OTB gears now. Let me know if you still have them please

Damn, know where OTB gears can be found?

I have no idea, sorry man. You might want to try starting a thread in the for sale and wanted forum, somebody here may be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.