Bullet Wheelie Bar.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Williams

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my wheelie bar and see if anyone has done anything similar with there Bullet car.
IMG_3120.JPG
IMG_3121.JPG
IMG_3122.JPG
IMG_3123.JPG
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3126.JPG
IMG_3127.JPG

While I applaud the effort, would you mind explaining exactly what were looking at? The first two pics seem to be of a jury-rigged savage wheelie bar but then the rest of the pics look like a different wheelie bar altogether. Is this a before and after type thing? If so I get the before (savage wheelie bar) but what is the after? Interested in this, that second one looks like it was built for this rig.

I have 2 Bullets, one with a single wheel wheelie bar and one with a 2 wheeled wheelie bar.
I'm just displaying my work I'm sorry for the confusion.
Thanks Doom!
Grey Wolf, the seconed picture of wheelie bar with 2 wheels is a Savage wheelie bar v2.
I couldnt find one specifically for the Bullet so i used an old Savage v1 wheelie bar then did my other Bullet with a Savage V2 wheelie bar. What do you reckon?
Grey Wolf, yes i was surprised how it fitted and went on well, it was a Savage V2 wheelie bar luckily all the screws lined up right! I wll take that as a compliment! Haha.

Last edited:
I have 2 Bullets, one with a single wheel wheelie bar and one with a 2 wheeled wheelie bar.
I'm just displaying my work I'm sorry for the confusion.
Thanks Doom!
Grey Wolf, the seconed picture of wheelie bar with 2 wheels is a Savage wheelie bar v2.
I couldnt find one specifically for the Bullet so i used an old Savage v1 wheelie bar then did my other Bullet with a Savage V2 wheelie bar. What do you reckon?
Grey Wolf, yes i was surprised how it fitted and went on well, it was a Savage V2 wheelie bar luckily all the screws lined up right! I wll take that as a compliment! Haha.
The two wheeled version looks a little better but as long as theyre functional then rock on!

Back