bulkhead does not fit together right

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fescue101

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i bought a new bulkhead for my revo and when i put it in there was a gap on the bottem of the bulkhead. after it was all together my diff was kind of loose. has anyone had this problem with the rear bulkheads?

what brand?

pics would help
i remember someone else having a problem with a certain brand and they told him send them back they were made wrong
let me see what i can find

those diff have clearence when they are new, never seen one with a gap tho. Not telling you to do this cause I don't like people mad at me. When assembling the bulkheads I coat the diff with lite grease, put enough silicone in with the diff and clamp them together. next day take them apart and do a clean up on the diff like around the pinnion and axles to make sure no silicone got on seals if it did it will come off using a sharp edged scraper ,also where the pinnion and axles seat need to be clean also. The diff can still have some cusion but not real loose like they come, havn't lost a diff yet but like I said this is what I do and if you do it you are on your own cause I hate arguments.

Back