buggy purchase

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by NoviceRob
my bad... it's off this link Christian spammed:

http://www.icn.com.br/us/sarkis/worlds 2002 report.htm

he said something about his finger then posted this.... :whistle:

humboldt, I'm also a network admin. I dont drive though. I use pcAnywhere. :hehe:

Yeah PC anywhere is usefull but there is a free tool built into XP that allows me to remotley admistrate computer issues but some stuff requires I phsyically be there plus we have a sales meeting once a month and o a little power point presentation on whats going on in IT.

Funk software makes a cool product called Proxy. Not badly priced either. Good for monitorring as well.

Then, there is terminal services. The shiznit.

what are the difference between the pro and the rtr gs whats it take to up grade it to a pro

I just seen the LX Pro today for 319$ - is that a good price? Seemed to be for me. All things considerred!

GS Storm RTR vs Pro. There are a lot of hop-ups on the pro like CVA's all the way around. Graphite Radio tray, front bulkhead support, and center diff support. 7075 shock towers and chassis braces. 7075 front upper hinge pin holder. 7075 wheel nuts and lower a arm braces. Their is a bunh more like quad brakes instead of dual and so forth.

I just want to know WHY they make a graphite radio tray. Silly I tell ya! Just silly!

lite, pretty,and rigid.

will break easy if you get a good scratch in it, but I run with my body on.

Have you ever have a feeling like you just took your head out of the sand?

My family is very close. We do everything together. When it comes to the R/C hobby, we all go for the ride. It;susually a playground where I can let the R/C go in the fields while the kids can swing on the jungle gym.

Sadly, there are no jungle gyms at the track -- just a bunch of stinky guys trying to win. If I'm not going to compete, I don't need the expensive stuff.

I think I'll check out the OFNA's or maybe go with that basher koysho sells.

problem solved :D

XTM

What about the XTM X-Terminator? Anybody running one? I just got their X-Factor monster truck. It has the same engine as the X-Terminator- .247. The engine on my X-Factor is'nt broken in yet and its fliping the truck over backwards.

Back