brokw the new savage out today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got out the xl I just bought after cleanimg the k 5.9 that came with the lot I'm not gonna run the lrp till I get another backplate for it but anyways alll I was able to do was get it started and then my radio system just quit working. I'm really nit for sure on what the problem is but I'm thinking it may be the switch. it was workimg fine one min then I got the truck started amd the throttle started glitchin then nothing. so I grabbed one of my traxxas am recievers and transmitters and hooked it all ip and everything was very very slow then it quit again I'm thinking its the plug harness but I can still hear that current is hoing to servos bc they are buzzing a little bit tomorrow I'm gonna try hooking up some new servos into the harness to rule that out didn't hsve tkme to do so today

Get the backplate for the lrp ASAP! Keep 5.9 as spare. Good luck with figuring what's going on.

deff going to do so on that one :D What doesn't make any sense to me about it is it worked fine with the programable remote that came with it then it started glitching and its like it wouldnt link. So like i said i grabbed my am reciever and then its like everything was sluggish and like there wasn't enough power going to everything and i know it wasn't the batter pack its a brand new tenergy and my my charger said it had 6v

well i figured it out yesterday i pulled the plug out of another rig and put it in the savage and it worked fine i guess there must be a short in the plug and when the power starts going thru it it starts to heat up and once it gets hot it quits working only thing i can figure

Back