brand new tmaxx 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroguy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi too all just bought myself a brand new tmaxx 3.3 today all i can say is wow what a monster i hope it runs as good as it looks my opinion best looking nitro monster truck you can buy as far as bashing just small jumps too nice to reck it so it should last me a long time here is a few pics

Last edited:
as bashing just small jumps too nice to reck it so it should last me a long time here is a few pics

You say that now. After the first crash, you'll be back out there launching that thing.

no if it happens i bought 2 junked tmaxx 3.3 i have enough spare parts to rebuilt it ground up no problem and the local hobby shop supplies all kinds of parts its all good

Well the suggestion youll get from most is spend your money once and upgrade when it breaks then you can launch it :hehe:

Congrats on the new rig! It looks real nice in that white body, I've never seen it in that color configuration.