bought a new OS 18 tm with no header what to do?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy5523

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys got a good deal on an OS 18 tm but it has t maxx header on it. Can i put the 3.3 header on instead of buying a new os revo header? Engine ia in the mail just trying to get a head start.

You are out of luck...just sell it to me and cut your losses. J/K. I thought Traxxas used to make a spring type header for the Revo. That would really be best for it. You can use the stock if the block has the screw holes....don't remember really.

Don't think it has bolt holes but not sure. I'm hoping to take the 3.3 out of my revo put it in my t maxx and the OS in the revo. I would like to use the traxxas manifold if possible. All I have found is that the OS manifold is universal so why wouldn't the traxxas header work? I realize the spring vs the bolts but couldn't I put the spring into the bolt holes? I'm sure ill figure it out just don't have the motor yet just trying to figure it out so I can stop thinking about it. Lol

Eh screw it ill leave the 3.3 in the revo it runs great the way it is OS may make it slow a bit and wheelie too much it already does with soft suspension so low end torque may be more fun in the t maxx.

Back