bolink pan car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eezzyk

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I dug through my attic and found an old Bolink pan car I had in high school. it has a 11 turn double wound motor. Is it worth getting back on the road? it needs an ESC and a new receiver just torn on whether to throw any money at it.

Brushless setups are getting pretty reasonable. Look for something on ebay. Rx's are pretty cheap as well. That thing would cook with a b.l./lipo setup.:)

I ordered a reciever and a esc off ebay. I don't think I am going brushless just yet. This thing was too fast for the foam tires with the motor it has on it now. Anybody know where to get a set of rubber tires? The rear tires run a 4 bolt bub and the front run a standard single nut.

Check RJ speed rccars they bought out bolink they may have something. Take a look in this forum at 68 camaro it will look real familiar good luck hope you find some tires if i run into some ill yell at you.:D

Last edited:
Back