Body mount posts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showjyr

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've destroyed my front body mount posts...who makes really good ones? Front and rear...they need to be round as I'm running UE towers.

UE towers are old news. I ditched them for the same reason. Go FLM.

Ya no thanks...I'll buy a box of stock posts before I ditch a set of new UE towers.

Ok then. I had alot of problems finding a good set of round towers. As far as I know there is no set of towers that will fit without modding. After fabbing up about 6 pair, I really had gotten fed up. I do feel your pain, but the design is just out dated. Stock traxxas square body posts are the strongest / most available parts you will find. Plus the FLM have available wing mounting holes built in.

I understand dub's point, but in reality it's just not economical. Yes the square posts are better, and if you have to upgrade in the future it is something to consider, but I would just stock up on the stock Traxxas posts for now.

Last edited:
i may have a new set of round ones laying around that i'm not using. i'll check later today when i get home and let you know!

Ok thanks for the suggestions guys.

Sure mn monster...just shoot me a pm.

here is what i have !

Last edited: