Body for the used XXL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessF

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I was looking for a prepainted body that would fit, throw it on there and have at it. The only body that came close was the grave digger body and it's unpainted. I'm in an apartment so painting indoors can be a bit tricky.

I missed a great opportunity to turn the FedEX symbol in to FedEXXL, thought of that one after, or course.

P1040102.jpg

P1040101.jpg

P1040104.jpg

P1040103.jpg

pretty simple paint scheme. I used perm marker to highlight the body seams. I may still add some styrene door handles, I know they'll break off but I don't really care.

Last edited:
Nice change of pace. I have that same body, but didn't go with the Gravedigger scheme. Way too many of them around.

Nice change of pace. I have that same body, but didn't go with e Gravedigger scheme. Way too many of them around.

my thoughts exactly. I've tried to go in a different direction with every body I've painted. I just get tired of flames and skulls. been done to death.

I wanted to get a new body for my xxl, but didnt know what one would fit. Any help would be awesome.

I can only comment on the gravedigger body, sorry.

Back