Blade MQX

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktm_rider07

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys just wanted to get some opinions on the blade mqx quad copter from the owners of one. I've been saving up for one i just want to be sure its a nice copter to have before i buy it. any pros. and cons. I've got a small key chain cam i thought it would be pretty cool to do some vids with it mounted under the quad copter.
Thanks guys.

My LHS had one out for a while to play with and it really is a cool little copter and even though it's pretty small and light and can be flown easily indoors and outdoors - well really only in no to very light wind.

Otherwise parts are cheap for it so if you do manage to break something, fixing it is done easy and cheap. :)

Hi,
Ah, that new looks pretty solid for only $100.00
RTF Comes with a radio and battery/charger.
Only thing I don't see, are the QR-1 motors brushless?
The Blade MQX motors are brushed.

Chas

I have the mQX and I love it, it can hold a keychain cam but not anything more. Get a good radio if you really want to fly, I have mine on my DX6i and it really lets lose. You can get a DX6i for pretty cheap now.

Keep in mind the QR1 is tiny, and would be lost if the wind got hold of it. The MQX is a great flyer, and will handle a surprising amount of wind. I have video somewhere of flying in 19mph gusts, and it did just fine. I also use a DX6i for all the Blade BNF stuff, and carry a keychain cam as well.

Sound good thanks alot guys. Ill be getting the MQX in a few more weeks then.