Blade MCP X Factory Double Brushless!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Best buy of recent months

I have to say, this little Blade is a gas!! Even though it's electric...

Hard to believe the power of these tiny motors.
Then there is my 700E ... Smile
38+ revs a second!!

Chas

I bought a micro copter from Walmart, it was suppose to be for my niece but the fricken thing doesn't fly, you have to hold it above your head throw it and then it glides to the ground about 25 feet away, it won't even lift off the ground.

Any recommendations guys I still owe that little girl a working B-Day present!

A blade Scout CX might be the answer. I got mine for about $50 new and it's really easy to fly and there are lots of replacement parts available.

Thank bud, I'll look into getting one now.....?....um, from where did you get yours

Thank bud, I'll look into getting one now.....?....um, from where did you get yours

Go to Horizon's website, being as you're in Canada though, you may do better going to your LHS. Either way I have a feeling you'll get hosed and pay more than $50, be it postage or the LHS markup.

Ya I always get smoke in shipping or LHS prices, I usually frequent a HS in Edmonton A.B called hobby wholesale. They have a poopy website so I use Amains online catalogue to show them what I want. It costs me a few bucks more but not as much as a small HS the shipping is free over $50 anywhere in A.B, I just drop in pay for what I want, and spend the next 2 weeks checking the mail Box, but some of the things I want they can't get like picco/boost .28s or nova .28s, but there is a guy in Edmonton who is a C-R-E rep he's where I got my first picco/boost .28 and he's the guy I get my works 30% from!

Home Run

You would likely find the parts you require at the one stop shop I usually go,
10 minutes away, Great Hobby's on 51 ave -75 st.

Vast selection, they set the RC prices for Edmonton, and the staff are helpful.
Ask for assistance about a particular product at Hobby Wholesale, and get told to Google it! ??

Chas

Ye....lol.... almost every time I go to hobby wholesale someone is telling me to google something....it's gotten to the point where they just let me use one of their terminals.

Thanks for the address, what about hobby ally.......wait witch one has 2 stores in E-town

---------- Post added at 9:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:40 PM ----------

And they push a lot of integy things, they seem to like them?

Integy is a 4-letter word in the RC parts biz for the consumer. They have a great mark up so the dealer makes more money.