Blade CX2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so i ended up buying my buddies CX2. This thing is a blast but its been a challenge learning how to fly. I need to know what upgrades i get for it. Its got some aluminum on it already.

Here is a list of what i got.
untitled.gif

I am thinking aluminum battery holder and maybe chassis.....

Deans Micro 2R connectors are a definite leap above the stock JST servo-type connectors. You may not notice any longer flight times, but you will notice a little more pep in the heli.

well i added the aluminum chassis and battery holder. as well as the aluminum blade holders and foldable blades. Its all coming in today so hopfully its not too heavy!

Hey Kurt, I'm selling the G2 software and the transmitter, it's in the for sale section. If you're interested, it's almost worth it just for the transmitter, and I'll give you a heck of a deal.

well i got it all put back together and i think its got too much aluminum. I haven't had a chance to play with it much but it seems VERY unstable. i have my baja now so i don't care so much about the heli. It's just kind of annoying that its not flying right. not sure if i missed something somewhere or if i just need to fine tune it again.