Blade CP Pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here's a picture of my new Heli. I say new, because I just rebuilt it from the ground up. The Last flight it had was rather destructive and the superglue from previous fixes did not hold. So, I bought all new parts and rebuilt it. Sorry, no pictures of the flight or the carnage. I am still very much a novice at flying it, and have a long way to go before I post anything of this bird in flight. The training wheels are in place for the learning process, so it does look a little ungainly...but it is still all mine. :D

At any rate, here it is:
Blade_CP_Pro.JPG

Are you getting any better?
It took me quite a while and many parts to get any kind of "Controlled" flight.
Sure is fun while its in the air.

It looks so light and delicate. That's one of the reasons these micro helis are so tough to get started on. My Century Falcon .46 was very stable the first time I hovered it, due to the weight. The more weight, the less it's subject to drifting in wind.
It looks really good, Sky. Treat it like it's new. Sorry, no, don't do that. It didn't work out well when it WAS new. Fly it like you stole it.

I am getting better. After posting this picture, I took it out and played with it through one battery charge. I got it to hover for about five seconds until the first puff of wind came along. Yes, it is light, delicate, and very responsive. I figure, if I can master this little bugger, the bigger brothers will be easier to handle. Plus, I only need to worry about losing a finger with this thing vice an arm or leg with the bigger nitro versions. :D

Back