Blackout saga returns

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastangel

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Finally getting my parts from the mail waiting on the stuff takes forever you ever been staring out the window waiting for the pizza man but he never shows up it’s like staring out the window looking for the mailman know I when he comes it’s just a disappointment because you’ve got $100 for stuff that’s just floating around somebody’s truck somewhere or in the back of a flying overseas or you get some thing like I said wheels for a 10 scale truck and they’re 24 mm wide are 26 mm wide yeah they didn’t even go in the cul-de-sac once and broke two wheels actually matter fact one of them us still in the cul-de-sac so out of 4 trucks I have 2 that I can burn the street with the blackout xte pro brushless and my shredder soon as I put the front driveshaft in ok guys I going to ask you so I live in a small town Tallahassee fl so Monday morning about 7:30 am the dew still on the grass and I take the shredder outside to see wow my
Hobby wing max eight system motor and ESC combination and a different motor mount because I don’t like the to one account with the red cash shredder I sent it down the street on the right side of the road came back on the left-hand side passed me sent it coming towards me on the right hand side like it you know like traffic it would be going probably 85 miles an hour now had I had eyes in the back of my head I would’ve seen the lady in the dog walking on the wrong side of the road does oncoming traffic make somebody stay in there with your dog Negative not gonna let a car hit them so they’re going to JioSaavn Street right when I hear it coming at 65 miles an hour all so when I turned with the truck so watch it I saw her and the dog and all I could do was put in the yard somebody’s yard well the grass was wet I head back on right on the trigger is slid it was going to go somewhere else so I’m trying to not hit anything else with it the trash is right out and about shakes out both of them I’m like wow there goes 800 bucks and the dog runs off she standing tappyher foot at me and I’m like ooh my gods are you alright then she picked up my truck and slammed it jumped up and with all her might killed a1000.00 truck I look up at her and I can tell she was instantly sorry I say do you always walk in to oncoming traffic she looked at me and was like well you got me there and Laughed it off
And parts came yay

Attachments

• 60838707-6FBB-41A5-985C-DC3A316BC4E6.jpeg
    60838707-6FBB-41A5-985C-DC3A316BC4E6.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg