Black smith products

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey357

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone know if black smith products is a good website to get spare hsp parts? I am looking for a one way bearing 12mm hex 6mm inner diameter, and they have one for 16 bucks also they take credit/debit alot of places only take paypal and I dont,mess with paypal.

Sounded like he needs HSP and not HPI.

HSP stuff is a little more difficult to find due to them bieng on the lower end of the hobby grade RC's. All honestly you should probably take anything you can get as parts will become even more difficult to get in the coming years. Even if it is across the pond.

One more thing. I've noticed that sone bearings dint come with the outer hex. I need the whole bearing hex and all if it isnt lisred without the hex does that mean it is a full assembled bearing?

black smith products are pretty good i have never had a problem with them ( UK ) just be sure to contact them first in relation to international postage

black smith products are pretty good i have never had a problem with them ( UK ) just be sure to contact them first in relation to international postage

i have used them alot ( there ebay shop ) if i order before 2-3pm i get it next day! great service imo...not sure about international postage, you would need to contact them.

When I checked the order process it gave me the option to mail outside the UK and added a $1.70 to the price for airmail. But ill double check with them first. Do I just send them an email asking about the international postage?

I use them all the time, they are great and very fast

Checked the shipping details and it's free shipping internationally if under a certain weight. Does anyone know if the oneway bearings from them are fully assembled in the hex?

Back