Black Friday LOL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruralNOCO

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Crawling
Hope y'all are having a good day. Here in Northern Colorado we are having a White Friday!
The storm came last night and gave us 6 inches of the "White" stuff. Being new to all this RC stuff couldn't resist taking my rock crawler's out to play. Didn't get very far but it was fun.
The crew. Redcat Danchee with a bunch of upgrades. Traxxas 2021 Bronco bone stock so far and the newest of the crew Axial Early Bronco in need of 90 mm shocks. Enjoy!

IMG_20231124_090901435.jpg
IMG_20231124_091410210.jpg
IMG_20231124_091555419.jpg
IMG_20231124_092207873_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I love snow, but what it does to your vehicles is crazy. I once drove my Slash 4X4 Ultimate on a frozen ~1’ creek with snow & sludge, and it took forever to clear and dry. I need to get an Outerwears shroud soon.

Snow, ice and sludge what a combo! Most of the time its worth it just not the clean up. I just started in the RC hobby and so far I like it. I live in a rural part of the Loveland area. My road is dirt and clay mud when wet. It's always fun in the spring.