Sold / Found Black 2 speed 2.5 tmaxx transmission

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zdragon71

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Deleted
No longer needed.

Last edited:
Check ebay? Should be able to find one for around $30.

Deleted

Last edited:
Cheapest I found on eBay was 47.99 plus shipping. Just seeing if somebody had one used in good condition a little cheaper. I think somebody just beat the hell outta this one before I bought it and everything I fix in it just seems to bring different trouble. I think it's jinxed!!

Let me look thru my Parts Bins, i have some stuff listed in the classifieds but i didnt list one, i think i have one though......ill shoot you a PM if i find it.

Zdragon71,

Rooting through my stash of gear and shafts this evening I found a couple extra primary shafts and OWB's.
PM me your address and I'll send them to you. No charge, buddy.

Zdragon71,

Rooting through my stash of gear and shafts this evening I found a couple extra primary shafts and OWB's.

dont get any better than that^^^^^

Zdragon71,

Awesome snook! I will pm you now. Defiantly have to get you back somehow for this one.

are the 2.5 tranny the same as the .15 ? I think someone told me they where. If so I have a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.