bit the bullet...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well the order is in.. baja is on the way!!

i got the baja ss, and a pile of other stuff to do with it!!! i will post up a build thread when it all gets here!!

thanks to robmob and timmah who helped me get all the stuff to get started!!

Haha another one hooked! Once you go baja, you never start another nitro, as they say.... Have fun, and look forward to the build.

You'll love it. There's just nothing quite like a 5th scale.

Make sure you get the right paint for the body, lol.

That's awesome Blake! That should be a blast. I envy you guys with the big rigs...maybe some day.. :)

I've alays wanted a Baja. Might start saving for one! Nearly everyone that has them say once you go large scale you dont go back etc etc :D

i can't wait!! god i hate waiting..

i got the baja from tower, if you join to be a super saver you get $60 off plus free shipping for $9.99. i also got the hump pack, and back ordered the metal outdrive for the steering servo from them. (even HPI was out of stock on it). then i got the darksoul dieable roof scoop, tgn spark plug cover, bad horsie shock covers, the triangle hex tool, atx windshield, tgn dual stage pre filter, and hitec 7955 for throttle. i left room for some upgrades, (and my wallet). eventually i will get the outerwears, some strength upgrades, and some sand tires. i will take tons of pics, and even break out the DSLR, its got a tripod and remote so i can try to do a stop action build.. :D

ohh and ill be sending the body to one of our resident artists.. need to contact them and see what its gonna cost me..

i can't wait!! god i hate waiting..

i got the baja from tower, if you join to be a super saver you get $60 off plus free shipping for $9.99. i also got the hump pack, and back ordered the metal outdrive for the steering servo from them. (even HPI was out of stock on it). then i got the darksoul dieable roof scoop, tgn spark plug cover, bad horsie shock covers, the triangle hex tool, atx windshield, tgn dual stage pre filter, and hitec 7955 for throttle. i left room for some upgrades, (and my wallet). eventually i will get the outerwears, some strength upgrades, and some sand tires. i will take tons of pics, and even break out the DSLR, its got a tripod and remote so i can try to do a stop action build.. :D

ohh and ill be sending the body to one of our resident artists.. need to contact them and see what its gonna cost me..

You'll want some new tires since the HPI ones don't last very long. I ran a single tank in mine and the pins are almost gone... lol

break out the DSLR, its got a tripod and remote so i can try to do a stop action build.. :D

I've always wanted to do that too. I thought about tearing down my Ducatti and rebuilding it from the ground up through stills... that would be sweet.

this will be many first for me, so i will be documenting the occasion fully.

my first new rig, first kit, first 5th scale, and most expensive "toy" I've ever bought.

i think vista has a way to make a bunch of pictures into a movie. so ill be checking it out!

I've always wanted to do that too. I thought about tearing down my Ducatti and rebuilding it from the ground up through stills... that would be sweet.

How is the ducati?

beason:
can't wait to see this buggy getting built. i'll be learning thru you for when mine comes.

Last edited:
Back