Bike will be coming home soon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I have a murder our Benz. Murder out 48 been wanting this bike for some time it’s murder out bagger. Guess I had to be patient. Yup it’s mine. Buddy is putting new tire on rear today and yup 👍 here we go

Dont forget to double check wheel bolts/lug nuts.

Most motorcycle problems come from the nut connecting the seat to the handle bars. 🖒

In all seriousness, congrats on the bike.

Most motorcycle problems come from the nut connecting the seat to the handle bars. 🖒

Respect to that thank you
I have put lil my time in this bike already plus I know the guy pretty good. It’s not going to be a bought from dealer poop. He’s cool brotha to me let’s just say HA poop I’ll keep it at that. Old school real dude my lifestyle I was talking to him fore few hours last night we a like minded. He’s about the kids and being better person. Witch I’m all about. Help and educate the young ones. I’ll shut of a video game real quick to say hey son get ur ass up and do work. I guess I’m old school 🏫 that’s just me and any my kids need anything ummm 🤔 they might be scared to ask but I’ll give them anything they want. I guess you have to be a butthead at same time. I have a huge heart ❤️ some don’t think so. That’s the case u don’t know me.

And you saying check lugs lol 😂 must remember my back wheel fell off the car that’s cool u remember that. poopy day but it all worked out wrong lugs and that was not my wrong. So yes 👍 check ur lugs don’t be a loose nut from seat to handle bars. Ohhh shoot did I say that. In all honesty stay safe that’s what I have to live by we all have just one life to live.

Last edited:
Congrats on the bike. I spent many years on a very wide variety of bikes and I miss it. I just recently sold a 200hp ZX14 hyperbike that I bought as a cosmetic wreck and rebuilt at home because my health won't let me ride anymore.
I also have some really fond memories concerning a certain '79 HD shovel head hardtail that I built from a box of mostly discarded but unbroken and useful parts. I was also forced after 6 years to sell that one due to an unfortunate incident with a brain tumor (I know, I know) that needed surgery. I should have pushed it into a corner and forgot about it until I decided to ride again almost 8 years later. That's not an option this time around and I'm somehow disappointed that I don't get to go out in a 185mph flaming ball of plastic, rubber and aluminum like I "planned".
Be safe out there. May the gods be with you when the stoopit hits and remember the 3 rules to truly enjoy motorcycling.
1 Ride fast
2 Take chances
3 Safety 3rd
Again, congratulations and enjoy!

Did I mention we want pics?

Last edited: