best tyres for 1/10 onroad

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidbeef

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey people I recently had a problem. I have too little grip with my 1/10 onroad rc I don't know if it is the power because it is a 4000kv motor and an 80 AMP esc. at high speeds it cannot be controlled and I can hardly give half the throttle before I lose control I have heard that this car is about 90mph but I cannot get close because I lose control too quickly do you know what the problem is? I use slick tires with small cuts and I usually ride on dry asphalt

for the tyre info see the picture.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-08-26 at 22.13.46.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-08-26 at 22.13.46.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 54
Those are a hard compound . id check into some foams.. many many makers

I can't give you exact tires . you need to look and ask fellows racers what are they running... most tracks run a few different brands and types.

I can't give you exact tires . you need to look and ask fellows racers what are they running... most tracks run a few different brands and types.

Ok thanks for info but is it normal that it feelf riding on ice with my tires?

you can feel anything.. not sure what type of tires those are but you can visually see its grip is not what you want

you can also talk the track people . or the Fast gays at your track. the track director(lol I knew a few LAME o's gave nothing but misdirection and very bad info to help just take all info with a grain of salt..)see for yourself.

I run Anacondas front and Bandito ST on the rear on my HPE Rustler. Gives it a little more grip and the ability to exit curves faster. I can still drift if I want to, but grip steering is entirely a reality.

Back