best tmaxx chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreak

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What would be the best extended chassis to use on a tmaxx? Years ago they was a Guy making them in az. U could use a starter box. But can't find the Guy know. Can u guys help me to get the best chassis for my money. Thanks

no one really?

No one really?
What would be the best extended chassis to use on a tmaxx? Years ago they was a Guy making them in az. U could use a starter box. But can't find the Guy know. Can u guys help me to get the best chassis for my money. Thanks

Well there is no right answer . Its all preference . I myself use a RC-Solutions Cyber-Maxx kit . The only issue with it is the rear driveshaft is a funny length . Fine if you run plastic but if you want steel its custom all the way .

The best chassis for the T Maxx is the Revo.:) Honestly, I scour ebay quite a bit, and you can find carbon fiber and aluminum chassis' still, but they're usually $100+. The Maxx is pretty outdated, and for that much dough, a little more would get you a nice Revo roller.

I've heard that alot!! those revos are really nice

Back