Best place to buy bodies?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbull14218

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So tomorrow I should be getting my new to me Savage X, it has a 50s Ford truck body that's painted purple, which the seller did a good job on but I'm not a fan of the purple color.

And I would like to make it my own and buy and paint a new body.

What size should I get 1/10 or 1/8 size body?

Thx

Seems like there's not many option from proline for 1/8

There aren't as many as there used to be as monster trucks like the Savage, T-Maxx and Revo aren't as popular as they were a few years ago.

There aren't as many as there used to be as monster trucks like the Savage, T-Maxx and Revo aren't as popular as they were a few years ago.
Damn, what's happening to this world!

I'm debating the long bed C10 body because I think it might put the tires in the wheel wells better, although I guess the front bumper of the Savage would dictate how far forward the body will be, I guess same with rear bumper.

My old savage I did a c10 for so I'd rather do something different

I would stick with the bodies made for the revo, savage, m-t's in general. They will have the right lengths withhold getting into goofy looking widths. Before you buy, see if you can find physical dimensions on the bodies. Pro-line and Parma are both great shots on the bodies. I think Parma has some cooooool looking bodies out. You can make just about any body for any rig with a big enough pair of scissors and a matching hammer! :D

Back