Sold / Found Beason's thinning the heard sell O thon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Beason's thinning the herd sell-O-thon

ALL SOLD OR TRADED!! THANKS!!!

I have made the painful decision to thin down my RC family. With the boat, family, work and life in general, i just dont have time to mess with them. I'm not done though. I still have the baja, mcx, and i will probably pick up a 4x4 slash or something to beat on this fall.

First up will be the TC-4

Since i sold the E-savage, i dont have any batteries to run the TC4, and with the boat, and all the other stuff going on i just dont have time.

I'm looking to sell it to someone who will get some use out of it.

i bought it lightly used, and just ran it around the street in front of the house. It runs great, and is a fun little car.

I just replaced the spur, after a small pebble got in there and messed up the old one. I also added a heat sink to the motor.

The only issue is I busted a rear hub carrier last outing. its about $7 for a replacement set, but i just haven't had time to order it.

It is ready to go now, minus battery and radio. I have an HPI radio i can include, or the stock AE radio. The stock AE has some corrosion on the battery terminals, but i can clean that off.

I would like to get $100 shipped for it, and for an extra $10 i can include either radio you want.

2011-04-10134026.gif

2011-04-10134102.gif

2011-04-10134115.gif

2011-04-10134124.gif

2011-04-10134041.gif

The next one up will be the SC10

It has RPM arms all the way around, as well as bumper. It will come with an airtronics mx-3 FM radio set. The rear wheels have been upgraded to the newer style that has stronger center hubs. I have two bodies. the one pictured and a monster one, but the monster one is a bit rougher. Its still useable though.

The only part this rig needs is a stock motor and some batteries. The leads will be bare ends, but i can throw in a deans plug if you would like. The last motor fried on me. Its about $18 from tower, but i just havent had anything else to order, and didnt want to pay $8 shipping for it. My lhs doesn't carry anything but traxxas :\

I'm looking to get $125 shipped for it with the radio.

2011-04-21210139.gif

CRAWLER HAS BEEN TRADED TO SNG
Last for now will be the AX10 crawler. I like this rig a lot, and its impressivly capable, but again, i have nowhere to run it.

It is the ARTR model, with the GOAT brushless crawler setup and 2 2s lipo batteries. It has bent lower links all around, the EEM center skid, dual triangulation front and rear plates, with battery on front axle. It also has a hi torque servo, panther tires, and weights added to the wheels. The esc is mounted to the front uppers, and a plate will be available for mounting the rx to the rear.

It will come ready to go minus a radio, but i can include a AM model for an extra $10

I am looking for $250 shipped for this rig.

2011-04-21205924.gif

Only trades i would be looking at are for a brushless 4x4 slash, or Blade MSR, or CX.

As usual, I have been around for a long time, and bought/sold many items on here and ebay. Due to the nature of the hobby, rig is sold as it. I have disclosed all issues i know of.

Last edited:
Did you get that SC-10 from me?? I had the same batteries...

bump it up. please make offers. i would like to see this stuff go to someone that will use it.

Bump, I may be interested in that sc10, nice rig at a good price, 4wd or 2wd?

its a 2wd rig.

Bump it up. Any offers? will entertain other non rc offers. Car audio, electronics, guy stuff.

Wow. i can't believe i have gotten nothing off this thread. are the prices to high or what?

i have a $100 lego set if you have kids if you dont pm me i might have what you want

sorry, no use for legos..

I wish I had a local track to run, or time for that matter. Best of luck on the sale bro.

I have two rockford fosgate p3 subs and a 15 farad alumapro capacitorand a bunch of wire I would trade for the ax 10

What servo is on the axial Blake?

that tower hobbies high torque one i think. the one you told me about.

I have two rockford fosgate p3 subs and a 15 farad alumapro capacitorand a bunch of wire I would trade for the ax 10

are the subs in a box, what size subs?

I'll let you know later but might be interested in trading a slash 4x4 in very good condition minus the radio for the ax10. I need to get my dad into crawling.

is it brushless or regular? i can deal with no radio.

Brushless...Its the black body too with chrome wheels. I gotta see if he would want to trade it first then I'll get some pics to you...

sounds good. let me know when you can. I will hold onto the batts from the SC10 if so.

They are 12's and yes there in a box made of 3/4" mdf built to specs from rockford its ported aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.