Bearings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Alright so I essentially disintegrated the same bearing in my front and rear diff. Now I looked to just replace it with the stock HPI part (B032) $9.99 for 2 bearings is robbery. So I got to thinking about just buying a bearing kit for $20-$30 more and having spares laying around. Problem is there is so many different choices, I've looked at Fast Eddies, Avid, Acer, Boca, RC Screwz. I was just wondering what other people have tried, and what they liked? Not looking at ceramic I don't need that for a basher, probably just rubber sealed unless someone has a better reason to use metal sealed.
Going to have to order them as my LHS sucks, another reason I'm going for a kit. Found a same size bearing made by APS Racing for $2.50 but would have to pay $12.50 For shipping.

I seen a 10 pack of the rubber sheilded bearings your looking for from fast eddy for $9.99. I use fast eddy, cause I can put together custom kits just in case I've managed to change somethings.

Fast Eddy's work really well. Tough to beat the price. Cheap enough to keep spares on hand. I have a small tacklebox full of FastEddy and Acer bearings.

I've tried both Boca and FastEddyBearings, both are good bearings. That said I normally do my ordering from FastEddyBearings.

Fast Eddies prices are good, it just sucks being in Canada. I can't find any shops that carry Fast Eddies or Cow RC products. I'm going to just order straight through there website though.

Back