Beadlocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok I don't know where to put this so mods if you feel the need to move it somewhere please do.

Ok so I got a pair of ofna 17mm hex adapters for a tmaxx/revo to put on my aftershock LE, they all have 6mm axles all I'd have to do is drill them out a little deeper to line up the pin and pin holes. My first question is, do you think instead of drilling them I could just shim them!

My second question is I want to put on some beadlocks, I like the Axial one but I want to put on 3.8 traxxas bead tires the Axials are 40 series. Could I still make this work with no mods? Is there another option for traxxas bead tires and beadlocks that's not the Geode I really don't like those.

Nice looking just need to find a different color and a good price too, thanks alot man.

I went through 3 sets of he Axial B/Ls they suck. After a few runs the tiny b/l screws start backing out and eventually strip.

Had a set of Maximizers for years with no issues.

I went through 3 sets of he Axial B/Ls they suck. After a few runs the tiny b/l screws start backing out and eventually strip.

Had a set of Maximizers for years with no issues.

That sucks, I was planning on getting a set of their 40 series for the XXL. The Maximizers will be too small, looks like it'll only be 1/5 scale beadlocks for the Losi.

Last edited:
I have two different sets of the Axial B/L's. I've had no issues with them other than needing offset wheel hubs so the inner B/L. I also have the Maximizers and from a performance point of view they are superior.

Back