Be Safe This Holiday Season RCNT!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my family here at RCNT about drinking and driving.

As you may know from some of my build threads, I love a good cold brew, preferably micro brew. :D Well, three days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several beers, followed by some rather nice NC moon shine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before ... I took a cab home! Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it on through. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it!!!

Turn the light on and make some extra cash for Christmas!

I was wondering where my cab had gotten off to. lol

I used to actually drive a cab full time when I lived in Kansas. Fun times.

Heart warming experience :hehe:

Note to resident LEOs:

Make sure to stop cabs with @HPIguy driving...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny stuff. I was about to make a comment about DRIVING a cab to holiday parties, but you pretty much covered it. :hehe:

A couple of questions:

1. Did you remember to put gas in it? I left it on fumes after driving through Knoxville delivering emergency supplies of cleaning rags and wax.

2. Did you remember to clean the seats when you left it?

A couple of questions:

1. Did you remember to put gas in it? I left it on fumes after driving through Knoxville delivering emergency supplies of cleaning rags and wax.

2. Did you remember to clean the seats when you left it?

1. No I didn't, that's one reason I'm so worried about it. I don't think I have enough gas to get rid of it now.

2. Nope, but I left a helmet full of cleaning materials in the passenger seat. :D

Oh and don't forget to let @Rolex out of the trunk after his nap.

Lol hahaha! I dont drive drunk, I let my friends drive me home drunk, their ticket..

Ps- I am kidding...

Back