Bay area

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotbodydude

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Any one in the bay area. off road 1/8th gas

hey hotbodydude, I'm from vallejo, what city you in?
vince

SF here dude. There's a great place over in Brisbane.

Rolex888,
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that your Asian.
LOL at me if I'm wrong but we share the same fondness of numbers.

You chose my favorite numbers.

Every-time I can choose a number it will have 888 in it or as close as I can come.

Home number XXX-8889
Work Number XXX-1818
Work Number XXX-8880
Work Number XXX-8881
Work Number XXX-8887

AIM FastEddy888

Love those Triple 8s and I have a Rolex as well...
If all else fails we could choose 444 (NOT!)

-Ed

Ed,

Hehe, you guessed right. :) Rolex and the 8's as well. ;)

I live in Fremont, near warmsprings. about an hour from SF. anyone ever heard of Bayside RC Club

No, What's Bayside RC Club? Do they have a website? What's it about?

Originally posted by Rolex888
No, What's Bayside RC Club? Do they have a website? What's it about?

it is a rc field in warm springs. they have an off road track and heliports and a runway for rc planes. i like the track it has a preety big jump and it is what i like to call somewhat big but that is my opinion. and yes they do have a link it is http://www.baysidercclub.com/ if any one knows where the club is please PM me, i would like to drive with some ppl, there arent many ppl that drive on that track:cheers: :radio: :wasted: :redbuggy:

Last edited:
ey spyderpact, what part of vallejo? I'm over by costco in the new houses.
vince

me 2 u know by Eagle Ridge and The Bluffs

you go to springstowne I assume if your 13

The V, I love it, reminds me of my Roots! I am from the Rich bitch! right across the bridge, but now I live in Humboldt county, I am looking to move back to the bay though! East bay hardcores rule! (Rancid)

so quiet here peace full..... more of a reson for the neighbors to complain lol:naughty:

hey spyderpact and savager i live in vallejo to well saveger u no cuz I'm ur cuzin but i have a nitro mt an i live in glen cove an I'm 13 how old are u spyderpact

BAY AREA UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE NOR CAL COME ON!!!!!:wasted: :wasted: :wasted: :puke: :wasted: :puke: :breakdown

An hour and 45 minutes away... Sacramento area.

I'm in stockton, ca. Ne1 know where i can race my on-road and my off-road rc cars?

--PooN

Back