Battleship Bismark 65" Long

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaler97

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I recently acquired a RC model of the Bismark that is 65" long and highly detailed. The gentleman that built it passed away and it was left to me. It has 3 motors and no controllers. I would like to sell it if anyone is interested and can tell me what it might be worth. The problem would be shipping it and I would rather have it picked up in Minnesota.
Please let me know if you can help. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0375.JPG
    IMG_0375.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0383.JPG
    IMG_0383.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0384.JPG
    IMG_0384.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 70
I recently acquired a RC model of the Bismark that is 65" long and highly detailed. The gentleman that built it passed away and it was left to me. It has 3 motors and no controllers. I would like to sell it if anyone is interested and can tell me what it might be worth. The problem would be shipping it and I would rather have it picked up in Minnesota.
That is really cool! It looks great on that mantle.

There are special groups that run these and "battle" other ships.
You will likely need the wide reach of eBay to find your ideal buyer. Good luck!!!

Nice! Hope you have good luck locally, you might try a local Veteran's Hall or Museum. I can't imagine anyone paying shipping on something like this.

WOW that is true a very nice ship. blongs in a glass box. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Good luck and sorry for the loss. My condolences sir. Good luck with everything hope it all works out for you.

Ok transported from Minnesota to where. ( forgot that)

Back