Batteries?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massivex

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just bought a T-Maxx 2.5. It will get here on Tuesday or Wednsday. I am so excited. I'm going out today to buy a some of the kit I'll need to break it in. I could use some good advice on batteries.

Are there any 12 pak battery chargers and batteries sold together or will I need multiple chargers?

Wheres a good place to shop for batteries?

also brand, maH, etc.

You can get plain jane rechargeables from wal mart - or you can get a 5 cell hump pack for the maxx and the plane janes for the transmitter.

Up to you..........

I'm famillar with the Trinitys but I dont know Grandcell either.

If you go with the hump pack, and use sanyo based products, you will be happy. I have yet to see any Sanyo complaints. I think, but dont quote me, Trinity uses sanyo as well.

batteries...

All this talk about batteries leads me to a question. How long do the 5 cell hump packs last on a charge. I'm sure the time varies but and average. And also what about chargers - how long does it take to charge? Are there any recharging options for the radio? Or just to use rechargable AA's? Thanks for the help.

Matt Morrison

Back