Bashing videos from yesterday, 2018/12/16

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got out and ran my ejato, stampede 4x4 (both on 3S) and my outcast yesterday. Temps got up to 40F, so figured I'd go bend some stuff.

Ran into some new bashers at the skate park. They all broke their trucks in the first 15 minutes, so didn't get much group running time.

Got out and ran my ejato, stampede 4x4 (both on 3S) and my outcast yesterday. Temps got up to 40F, so figured I'd go bend some stuff.

Ran into some new bashers at the skate park. They all broke their trucks in the first 15 minutes, so didn't get much group running time.

Lol .........an you just had to show them up ,didn't schu!....:hehe::hehe::hehe:
I haven't watched the vids yet ,but I know they are awesome ,I will watch them in a bit!....:cool:

Lol .........an you just had to show them up ,didn't schu!....:hehe::hehe::hehe:
I haven't watched the vids yet ,but I know they are awesome ,I will watch them in a bit!....:cool:
I tried not to. One guy was upset because he didn't bring his outcast. He said he ran 6S in that thing. I'd like to see how twitchy that thing is! Has to be a handful on 6S. They were all running 1/10th stuff stampedes, slash and a granite. I was charging the pack from my stampede as I had come from another park and ran it down there, so I started with the outcast with them and they were all busted by the time my packs ran down.

I forgot I changed the gearing a bit, so I was getting longer air than I anticipated. I had gearing for smaller tires when I was overheating this summer. I put the trenchers back on, figured it was cool enough to not have issues. I ran 15T pinion before with those, the video has 16T. Surprising how much more distance you get with just 1 tooth.

That sure was an awesome bash time ,it look like you was going to land on some of the others ,LOL...
dive bombing ,sure was catching some air time!.....Awesome vids!....:thumbs-up:

Back