Bashing Season... Officially open...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Aaahh, felt so good... While the Maxx is away, the Losi will play...
Went down to the local ballfield and pulled the Losi out for some good clean, well, just FUN...

losi 003.jpg
:D

looks like it could use some nitro wash:p

When did the season close? i was out couple times this winter

What can I tell ya, I'm not one for runnin in the cold & snow... I was working on my Micro over the winter, & finally decided to sell to get ready for bashin...lol What a waste that micro was... It was fun hopping it up, but not much fun driving... Electric just aint for me... The Maxx is getting a total overhaul at the moment... can't wait to finish em up...

Another one afraid of the snow and cold, lol :D As far as I'm concerned there is no off season for bashin.

You should meet Fett:hehe:

If you want to see how its done check out my gallery.

Last edited:
I've been outside working in this crap, last thing I want to do is play in it...lol

I am not much for running in frigide cold. But if it breaks 60 I will run if the suns out. Since Thanks giving Have run 3 gallons...X

I broke in my engine while it was snowing out (not a good idea I'm sure). Next winter, I'll be one of those waterproofed nuts.

I'll be waterprofing any time now (I've already fried one servo) but bash season started for me when I got my car on feb 9th since then I've ran almost a gallon I'll be rebuilding my engine this summer if I keep this pace up

Back