bashing/pavement tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cradle

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
really didnt wanna start this thread but all the different views on tires got me going every way possible when it comes to picking one... i mainly need a set that will be good "around the house" mainly pavement and construction surface.

i was considering losi zombies but from what i see they are no longer made or not in a bigger size at least.

due to that fact I've also looked at badlands and trencher x, i'll be upgrading to 17mm and will have a different set for the local track which will most likeley be bow-ties or similar

yeah i seen those too and i'd like them unmounted, I'm still kinda new to rc right now but some things i read says these are different then what the losi ten-t used to run.... maybe they are smaller ill have to do more research, i just dont wanna wear tires out real fast because i will run on all types of surface

Pavement will eat those up,imo! In fact I like that tire for anything but pavement,you'd be best off with a few sets of tires,or at least 2

transmited from a mobile communications device

Last edited:
+1 for what hotrod said. I keep a set of street meats, and Off road meats, really its more like 4 or sets all together.

HPI ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366595330.860687.jpg aggressors! Awesome dirt hard pack concrete tire.!!!!

Back