Bash video with some carnage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Bashing video from today, i just replaced the front bulk guess now I'm replacing the rear bulk to haha knew i shoulda just went ahead and bought them both at once hope yall enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuYL5wU-Zk4"]T maxx 2.5 jumpin off ramp - YouTube[/ame]

thanks I can get some serious air off that ramp with a good run at it. I was just doin some short runs today also cracked a rear lower a arm but I dont think that was from the jump I'm thinkin it was from the flips it did out across my yard b4 I broke the jump out

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

oh and btw I can't even get my rc cars out with out my dog flipping out she loves chasin em gets her some good extercize tho :D

nice vid
if you dont get aluminium bulks at least get the newer grey ones they tend to take a bit more abuse

have you gone out for a bash with them yet hulk??
I'm curious to see if there would be any adverse affects to having flex in the bulks but they certainly look the go

Even got your own personal Marshall lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

have you gone out for a bash with them yet hulk??
I'm curious to see if there would be any adverse affects to having flex in the bulks but they certainly look the go

Yes I have they handled everything I have toss at them so far. I am using a set of Lundsford titanium hingpins also and have had no probs. I did however bend a bulkhead mounting tab on a stock tmaxx chassis but hey I did not break the bulk head. And the 4910 maxx chassis can be weak in that spot.

u can get the bulks off amazon for lile 12 bucks a piece sgipped. I think some titanium hing pins are in the near future for mw also for a heads up to anyone with a 4910 with rc raven aluminum skids and upgraded steering linkage u have to either drill new holes for shave the rear lip off one of thr bilks

Back