Bash-N-Crash bumpers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SC-REVO

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Tired of replacing bumpers, and bodies I searched for a solution. Well while putting my Slayer back together a light bulb came on...slayer is build off a Revo platform. So with minor trimming on rear body, 1/8 inch longer rear turnbuckle screws and bashing bumpers! ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1346301999.843300.jpg(null)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1346301985.954866.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1346301985.954866.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 131
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1346302014.112869.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1346302014.112869.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 134
Wow that looks cool. If all else fails RPM has some pretty bomb-proof bumpers.

Wow that looks cool. If all else fails RPM has some pretty bomb-proof bumpers.
:D
Thanks! I like it, it's different. I shanked a tree today...passed the stressed test! Haha

Ok those are awesome.."Mad Max" style!

Finished my Aluminum F/R Bumpers, Braces and Skid Plates today, tomm. I'll pop my motor and electronics back in and take for a spin.
100_0461.gif
100_0460.gif

Those are the strangest I have ever seen. Not going for a beauty comp thats for sure but otta hold up just fine I would think.

We need to pray for the poor "RC" that falls victim to those bumpers! "Let us pray..."

"It's more than a hobby...it's an addiction!"

Yeah and the poor ankles that may fall victim as well!

Haha I didn't think about that....that's ugly cause you know someone's getting slammed.:whhooo:

I speak from experience. I took a T-MAXX in the ankle at about half throttle a couple years ago. It was my neighbor he was just learning to drive and didn't realize how quick these things are. It didn't feel to good I can tell you that. I was lucky it didn't break it. I've been trying to get him back for it ever since.

I have felt it too. It's ugly

My eb4 went awol @ WOT and smashed into a 150kg wooden gate, moved it almost a foot and the front end was underneath it! buggy suffered ZERO damage :D

these buggys have immense power under full throttle, and mine weighs 3.2kg so not a light weight by any means.....imagine that slamming into your ankle LOL.

My son did check radio batteries and his T-Maxx was flying across the back yard bouncing off everything in its way heading for our pond and it hit a tree and hit me in the ankle/heel area of my rt foot. It hurt let me tell ya.:\

Back