Baja 5B SS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the front light mount I used.

http://modifiedrcparts.com/product.sc?categoryId=3&productId=2

The 5T can has good bottom and top end and is perfect for track racing. In fact, I really could not tell the difference between using the can and using the HPI tuned pipe except that the can is much quieter. This is why I am selling the brand new SS tuned pipe that came in the kit. I have no use for it.

Is that the Turtle Racing front upper chassis brace? If so, where did you order it from? I looked on most of the major sites I know :\

That thing is sick, nice job!! I want a 5b so bad.

Hey, if you got the cash go for it! Once you go big you'll never enjoy 1/10 and 1/8 again! (although I do still like my minis :D )

Hey, if you got the cash go for it! Once you go big you'll never enjoy 1/10 and 1/8 again! (although I do still like my minis :D )

Yeah, I can understand that. Not to mention I went to buy some Nitro fuel here a week ago (hadn't bought any in a while) and it's up to $45 plus tax a gallon :whhooo: I think I may just sell off all my other stuff except the micro t and try to pick one up. In the long run it'll pay for itself in fuel costs.

fuel cost alone is huge

1 gallon of nitro. 45 plus bux. gal of gas and oil 5 bux. runs 50plus minutes per tank compared to 8. dont HAVE to tune everytime the wind changes directions or a baby in a 3rd world country shits on the ground instead of in a diaper.

and its just a BLAST. and basically much more durable.
and 6hp plus motors and tuned pipes that sound like 78 YZ 250s. whats not to like.

fuel cost alone is huge

1 gallon of nitro. 45 plus bux. gal of gas and oil 5 bux. runs 50plus minutes per tank compared to 8. dont HAVE to tune everytime the wind changes directions or a baby in a 3rd world country shits on the ground instead of in a diaper.

and its just a BLAST. and basically much more durable.
and 6hp plus motors and tuned pipes that sound like 78 YZ 250s. whats not to like.

Yeah, the sound alone would make some people buy one.

In fact, I think I actually got someone into the hobby with my Baja the other day (before I broke it). They pulled over when I was driving it in the pond and asked where to get one. The next day I saw them driving a 2.5 Maxx down in the pond... lol

So Rob, its been nearly 2 months, GOTR DIRTY YET?
pics for proof pics for proof (shutup you stupid parot.lol)

looks great, got word my new Scorpion Lightened Chassis will be here next week~ so i ll have 2 bajas i have to tear down and go thru shortly. will be redoing the items a bit too.

Not a speck. It doesn't even have dust on it since it has been sitting on a stand with a cover on it.

Off-road race season does not start until the first week in April and I have been running my Autocross 5B since the first race for it is less than 3 weeks away.

Back