Bad wiring on Traxxas 2.5 traxxs classic

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaije165

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I have the tmaxx and the wiring in the batteries for the servos seems to be bad so can I hard wire them together without damaging it

You're going to need to give more details if you want a reliable answer, pictures are even better!

You can but you're battery would always be on and if you want to run for an extended period of time, you would have re solder a charged battery. Instead of doing all of the above, simply purchase a new switch(7 Bucks) and new servos(50 to 100 bucks pending on what you go with) and be done with it. Just my .2 cents.

You can but you're battery would always be on and if you want to run for an extended period of time, you would have re solder a charged battery. Instead of doing all of the above, simply purchase a new switch(7 Bucks) and new servos(50 to 100 bucks pending on what you go with) and be done with it. Just my .2 cents.

probably less than that hobbyking has servos ect for dirt cheap

i just payed $9 each for 2 15KG servos - https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=29775
( from there international warehouse )