bad performance

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohio87

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
When I put the body on my t maxx 2.5 it seems to be sluggish, with the body off it seems great, I cut a whole in the windshield about the size of a quater but didn't seem to do much,

I usually cut out a bigger hole in my windshield, you may not be getting enuf air for it to run right, cut a bigger hole and see if that helps, all the T-maxx's i have owned i usually cut the entire windshield out and replace with wire mesh.

Thanx I'll give a try, I might just put a roll cage on and say screw it

what do u use to keep the wire mesh there

I did cut out the windshield, defently helped, I still think it should have more power

if its still low on power it could be a tuning problem, how much fuel has been thru your engine? You could be getting close to time for a rebuild

No I'm on a half gallon

---------- Post added at 7:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:35 PM ----------

After u told me about the windshield cut out I retuned my lsn, this was my first Nitro, I think I need to drop in the new 3.3 I have sittin around but I hear the drive shaft can't handle it?

So should u always cut a whole in the windshield

thats the first thing i do to all my nitro's.

If your tune has been off and it has been running lean you can very easily burn up an engine in a 1/2 gallon.

Back