Back from the dead.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neobart

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
How y'all been doing in here. I'm only back for a short stop. Thought I could revive my passion for RCm but not so sadly. :-(

@neobart I hate to hear that. Maybe one day you can find the passion again. If not, I hope you find the same joy in another place.

Good to hear you are still hanging in there! I know what you mean about loosing the passion... I too am fighting that right now. I have sold off a lot of stuff.. in fact all the nitro stuff is completely gone. What really did me in, was my best friend who I raced with, completely walked away. He had a sponsorship with Losi and everything, and just walked away. He sold off everything but his radio, charger, and a short course truck for his son. He said it was getting to be too much like a job and not fun anymore. So now with no one to bash around and race with... I get bored running by myself, so all my stuff sits and is collecting dust.

Haven't seen you here before, and you probably haven't seen me, but you seem like a cool guy, welcome back :)

Haven't seen you here before, and you probably haven't seen me, but you seem like a cool guy, welcome back :)

In reality I'm a narcissistic arrogant swine with massive penis envy. But I'm sure Rolex will tell you more about that.
All kidding aside I am usually a pleasant fellow to be around.

Yeah I'm offloading all my nitro stuff (shameful plug warning ) so anybody want a good deal on a x3 buggy.

In reality I'm a narcissistic arrogant swine with massive penis envy.
All totally true, while I, on the other hand am a swine flu survivor with a massive ... well, you know.
Swine_Flu.jpg

In reality I'm a narcissistic arrogant swine with massive penis envy. But I'm sure Rolex will tell you more about that.
All kidding aside I am usually a pleasant fellow to be around.

Yeah I'm offloading all my nitro stuff (shameful plug warning ) so anybody want a good deal on a x3 buggy.
I like you. I like you a lot.

Snout????? Slot in your back for coins???? Bacon flavoring????

Nice to see you back, Bart.

Please don't put any coins in the slot, He'll never stop if you do. :)

Nice to be back hamz, I've missed the banter.

I see it has made an improvement on your general appearance.
Why thank you. Yes, yes it has.

I like you. I like you a lot.
Don't trust ninnon. He's probably just sucking up to you for better prices.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, Neo, you don't have to run RC to hang around with us.

I've just realized that Rolex. I missed all you guys.

We're missing a lot of the old regulars so it's always good when someone makes an appearance. We just worry about some of them that disappear.