Baby shower

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
And you're all invited!!!!

J/K

Going with the wife tommorow to pick up some things for my daugher-in-laws baby shower. I'm going to have a grand daughter in about 5 weeks. Not sure what I'm supposed to get, but I guess the 'ol lady will keep me straight. Maybe a mossy oak dress and a little cricket .22 rifle? Help me out here guys. j/k

Talked to my ex-wife today. First time in about 4 yrs? That was a high point of the day. I called to see what they had bought. We were civil to each other.

Still hard to for me to believe. Kinda wish the kid would've started out small. Maybe get a hamster? Make sure he could keep it alive. Then move to something a little bigger?

I'm excited. I missed a lot of my kid growing up. Me and his mom divorced when he was about 3. Hope I get to spend a lot of time with his kid.

"Pa Pa Keneth"
Is that the right spelling? If I are going to be one, I shoud be able to spell it.

Congrats, enjoy it. Gotta ask how close you live to you future grandchild? We made sure we were at least a three hour drive from both sides so nobody could just show up! LOL

jetmechG550 said:
Congrats, enjoy it. Gotta ask how close you live to you future grandchild? We made sure we were at least a three hour drive from both sides so nobody could just show up! LOL
About 30 minutes bro.

I'll be calling first. Wouldn't want to just show up and they would be working on #2 grandchild. :)

Ahh your only 43! Your way too young to be a grandfather! Delay the kid a few more years until you pass 45. Anyway congrats on the promotion, and good luck looking for gifts.

I imagine since your only 30min away that you'll end up spoiling her rotten:hehe:

Last edited:
SumoDethRat said:
Ahh your only 43! Your way too young to be a grandfather! Delay the kid a few more years until you pass 45. Anyway congrats on the promotion, and good luck looking for gifts.

I imagine since your only 30min away that you'll end up spoiling her rotten:hehe:
Thank Sumo.
Think it's a little late to delay it now. :eek:pps:

Kid will be 21 in a couple of months. Still hard for me to believe at times.

have fun digger. hope you get to spend as much time with your kid as possible. your better then most fathers who just dont want to be part of their kids lives. hope all goes well

Hey Digger,

Congrats on the news. It has to be exciting for you and your family. I never thought I would ever want kids until I met my Fiance's little boy. Even still I was sitting on the fence about having kids of my own. That was until I became an uncle for the first time a few months ago. Holding my little niece was it, I was hooked. My fiance's son was just 2 when I met him, and now he is almost 5. What an attitude that little dude is getting! So her and I go back and forth about wether we want another. After all do we really want to go through all of this again? LOL Congrats again my friend. Good luck on the gifts... can't go wrong with NASCAR.com, or possibly a miniT? LOL

Tom

Good for you, Digger! Best things my wife and I got when our kids were born were consumables, things like diapers, burp clothes, pacifiers, wipes and the like! Sure, the toys and outrageous outfits were nice, but the diapers and stuff are what came in handy!

Congratulations my man! Enjoy your grand!

The 'ol lady felt bad today, so we went after work for the baby shower poop. Just got back.

Damn!!!! Didn't remember it being that high!
OK, I know... The old fart doesn't get any. No sense in him looking at baby stuff.
But I can get a queen bed set for me for what I got one for a crib.

It's starting to sink in now..... Grandpa? WTF?
I've been joking about it at work. Wanted to talk poop on this thead. Can't do it.

It's weird.

Back