Aztec Gold

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
CIMG8854a.jpg

Last edited:
Did you steal that from them when you and your crew(Sky and Error) raided their village and held their children hostage?

El - did you find that when you were out on a treasure hunt????

Cool beans dude!

I think you get 1 in every specially marked box of Lucky Charms..
Soon you'll have the whole set EP...

Har har! Actually these are originals I got from a friend who works for disney.

dam those are some nice coins you got there EP

there chocolate ones from the dollar tree. lol j/k, those are some mighty fine coins. any worth to them?

Originally posted by SkYLiNe RaCeR
there chocolate ones from the dollar tree. lol j/k, those are some mighty fine coins. any worth to them?
Dude ! I forgot about those coins from dollar tree, those are bad ass

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
El - did you find that when you were out on a treasure hunt????

Cool beans dude!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

WL, where's the map that shows where all of his buggies are in the house so he can find them on those bashing days?

The Ks are worth more than the gold. :worship:

Dude nice coins fresh from the set of the pirates of the caribbean???

Originally posted by DarthRacer
WL, where's the map that shows where all of his buggies are in the house so he can find them on those bashing days?

The Ks are worth more than the gold. :worship:

I'll have to search deep to get that map, actually I can't post it up, that would put his Ks at risk to other pirates or maybe even ninjas. you need a map to get to a map that shows you where his Ks are.

EP has many hogans heros tunnels threw his house where he stores his RCs i think.

Originally posted by Waste Land

I'll have to search deep to get that map, actually I can't post it up, that would put his Ks at risk to other pirates or maybe even ninjas. you need a map to get to a map that shows you where his Ks are.

EP has many hogans heros tunnels threw his house where he stores his RCs i think.

Yeah, those ninjas will get you every time. Bastards. :ninja: :ninja:

Back