Sold / Found Axial Wraith

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non Crimen

RCNT Cyclist
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
*now for sale

About half a year old
Comes with 2 sets of tires and wheels(1 set are beadlocks)
3 sets of shocks: stock set, set of savage X shocks, and a set of Red aluminum oil less shocks that I not sure of brand wise.
I have done some "mods" to lower the center of gravity and lower the entire truck. As well as chopped the rear and added aluminum supports. The truck runs perfectly fine all it needs is your battery and charger!

This truck In in 100% working order and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

I'd like to get $350 for it

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

---------- Post added at 2:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:16 PM ----------

Will also come with various links (aluminum and plastic)

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

---------- Post added at 2:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:27 PM ----------

a9ehy8y7.jpg

mebajy8a.jpg
y7amuqav.jpg
e6uhuzep.jpg
aru8ysez.jpg
a4yzyme8.jpg

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Last edited:
Bump

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Replied m

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Replied again :) while I was upnorth I snapped some new photos
pe4y5u5e.jpg
japygydu.jpg
remy9uqe.jpg

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

I see 2 different bodies does it come with 1 or 2

Um, the red ones are just spray painted and the paint is cracking. So if you want them I can just throw them in :)

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Bump

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Bump

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Will possibly trade for something brushless

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Open to offers

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

$335

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

May i ask why your parting with the wraith?

I want something fast is the main reason. Okay, so my dad and I both bought wraiths. It is a blast when we go but we have not gone enough to make it worth while. I can not drive for a while yet and driving the wraith up and down the road is not entertaining enough for me :) I wish there was somewhere closer to go.

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

$335 shipped

non crimen if your into rock crawling with it you could go to home depot, stines, walmart, lowes any of the home care stores that sell those decorative rocks that are decent size. go buy an assortment and then build away your free to make whatever you wanna make to a certain extent

I would rather just get something fast. Crawling is great but I just don't go enough. Plus I don't have room to build something like that... Darn I shoulda traded with you for the xs :)

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

$325

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back