Sold / Found Axial SCX10 Dingo For Trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klown

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
great scale rig with some upgrades. custom weighted stock axial wheels with 9mm shells stuffed with lead pellets, spare has zinc shells instead of brass but is weighted as well, custom spare tire cover, radio box moved to the rear and the battery tray lowered. body is in great shape, no cracks or tears, all dirt provided at no extra charge. has led lights in the back of the body that work, just need to be wired up. some clear plastic shoegooed over the drivers and passengers seats for a little head cover. lol

i am offering the truck up as a ROLLER with waterproof servo installed. i will include a xl5 waterproof esc(not sure if it works) and a dynamite tazer 10t lipo esc. Truck also will come with a set of losi rock claw 2.2 tires(no wheels) and the extra parts tree items. NO RADIO
i am looking for a nice brushless rustler, stampede 4x4, brushless emaxx, brushless erevo 1/10 or something of the like, that is completely RTR.
i am only looking for ELECTRIC TRADES, not selling or parting out. please dont ask.

feel free to contact me via pm here, or by email - midget _ klownz at yahoo dot com

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0005-2.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

Last edited:
servo included. no radio or esc. also includes a set of 2.2 losi rock claw tires and foams.

trade fell thru. posted back up to trade.

truck is boxed and ready to ship.

really looking for a brushless parking lot basher.

i would love to find a nice brushless rustler thats built to take a beating... metal gear trans, metal drive lines, rpm arms.... and as close to rtr as possible.

help a guy out. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back