Sold / Found Axial SCX-10 For Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've only ran this a few times since I got it from HPI-Killer a few months back. It comes pretty much ready to go, motor/esc, an rx but no tx. I don't have a battery to include with it, so its sold as is. Body is pretty scratched up, but thats normal for a scaler. This thing comes with lights on it all hooked up, I'm not 100% positive if they work I never tried to turn them on as I've ran it maybe 3-4 times at most. Id love to keep it, but I gotta start saving for a car. I'm looking to get $185 + Shipping which is probably about $20, but I could get an exact quote on it if you'd like. I'm not really looking to trade, but if someone offers me something good, I might accept it. Heres some pictures, PM if you need a closer picture of anything.

bd08400c.jpg

ff3fe06d.jpg

26a9c383.jpg

04a5e683.jpg

17cfc15a.jpg

0be04077.jpg

953a6c86.jpg

8db57dce.jpg

e15d23d1.jpg

That last picture is of extras that it includes. Theres a bunch of plastic parts in there, id assume they're replacement parts for it. I'm not big on scalers, so I don't really know.

Last edited:
If I woulda known.... Lol bump TTT

TTT, i know someone wants this. New price on it also. $185 + Shipping

Last edited:
BUMP, really need this gone guys.

Killer price on a nice rig, good luck with the sell!

sold!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.