axial 28rr pullstart

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richierich

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i just bought a axial 28rr took it out the box put my clutch and motor mount on and tryed to pull the pull start whould not budge.i took the pullstart off the motor and put a wrench on the one way bearing the motor turns over.i then pulled the pull start off the motor and it works it just wont pull on the motor.i also heated the motor with a hair dryer still wont pull.i tried calling axial they wont answer the darn phone.should i just use a roto start anyone please help:angry:

Welcome to RCNT!!!!!!! post your question up in the general nitro section and I am sure one of our nitro guru's will be able to give you a hand.

Thread moved to appropriate forum.

Loosen the glow plug a little. Welcome to the wonderful world of Axial.
The RR series are famous for having way too tight of a pinch. Expect that engine to run on the warm side, 250F'ish and higher. Just be careful with winter coming. A good heat gun that can get the engine up to 200F will help also. Hair dryers usually only go to 150F.

Last edited:
Back