As you can see....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I like stickers!

161BOD1.gif

161BOD2.gif

What GS piece do you have on the RoCk???
BTW nice lid.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Coupler and Servo Saver

off-road rice...I keep mines simple...just basic sticker, headlights, tailights etc.

Well kwong,
If you don't order and proudly display some RCNitroTalk stickers, I'm going to send Buba over to your house. He takes "Manly Pride" in owning people like you.:jester:

well i'll gladly display an RCNT sticker, but YOU have to buy it...send 4, no more than 2"x.5"

Hey how do you get a rcnt sticker??
I would sport a couple if I had em

The RCNT stickers will be available in the SHOP section soon.

Originally posted by Kevrone
Hey how do you get a rcnt sticker??
I would sport a couple if I had em

I was going to ask that question.

I came up with a one second idea, but its soudns cool. What if everybody on RCNT bought a sticker, and started racing for RCNT. And when they won they would say that they were part of team RCNT. I think that would be cool, and It would attract alot more people to this site. (I'm not saying there isnt enough right now, but the more the merrier)
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Mine should be coming in the mail...they are going to look pimp on my new excursion body...:radio:

i should have mine waiting when i get home - which is kewl, as i have a race tonight!

I wish I had a R/C track around here to have a race at :\

-Michael

you don't? :OMG: that sucks. did you ever ask the LHS? I can't imagine a LHS that sells RC nitro cars and not at least kicking around the idea od a track.

well the lineup here is pretty good. We have a weekly meet at the local LHS where they just set up cones, and we all have fun together, just fooling around. then they do time trial through the cones, fastest time wins, like autocross. Once a month, they set up a large racetrack with lap counter, drivers stand, and pvc piping. 100 if u win, in store credit. then about an hour away we have a permanent race track that was just featured in the recent RCnitro mag, regarding the team serpent races. and about 10 minutes from my house is the largest off road buggy track in the state.

LoL - I should take a picture of my LHS and then everyone would see why there isn't a track nor much of a place to even shop at. Even though I try to buy stuff from them more and more.

-Michael

If I were at a different forum, I would tell you to make your own track with the money you make off us sorry saps here at RCNT

Originally posted by nitro dave
If I were at a different forum, I would tell you to make your own track with the money you make off us sorry saps here at RCNT

LMFAO - I honestly lost it when I read that, I know exactly what your talking about. Thanks Dave! LMAO

Yes, the truth is RCNT is making enough money of you guys that I have quit both jobs and even school as I see no need for any of them. All my mutual funds, IRA's, and portfolio has grown very nicely thanks to you guys.

Ohh by the way I think I may be a few hundred short for my BMW payment - you guys need to start sending more money.

-Michael

Originally posted by WoodiE

Ohh by the way I think I may be a few hundred short for my BMW payment - you guys need to start sending more money.

-Michael

Now thats the funniest thing I've read all day, Laughing out loud here at work, people think I'm nuts!

Back