Arrma Vorteks 3S steering problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

RCTalk Qualifier
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello all. I bought an Arrma Vorteks 3s a bit back and abandoned it because it stopped steering. I’m trying to use it again, let me explain the issue:
Steering does not calibrate upon connection with the remote, steering does not work when trying to trim it, and it won’t work from the steering wheel either. I have attempted a reset on the remote but I don’t know anything about RCs ands the closest shop is an hour. TIA!

Your servos dead so you need a new one you can buy on Amazon this one’s 35kg
This one’s that’s 45kg the difference in KG is the speed of the servo I personally would recommend 35kg+ you can use 25kg but the higher the KG usually easier to turn because it’s faster but something’s faster can be to fast hope this helps

Hello all
Thank you for the input. Is it possible that it might not be the servo? From my research I’ve seen that a lot of people replace the servo but the issue persists. Also how does a servo break? I haven’t driven it at all really

try using channel 2 if servo works then .its in your radio or receiver,, a servo breaks in many way gears get stripped , motor burn up . servo arm will strip. get a servo tester is the best way to test a servo and findout what issue is

Hello all
Thank you for the input. Is it possible that it might not be the servo? From my research I’ve seen that a lot of people replace the servo but the issue persists. Also how does a servo break? I haven’t driven it at all really
Mine broke the other day too they just get old and stop working usually the motor