Arrma Typhon won't move forward

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreyDay60

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a arrma typhon 4x4 the green one. I can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with it. I really need help. It comes on I can turn the wheels, but when I push the Throttle it doesn’t move

Welcome in @TreyDay60 ,
I would start with re-binding it and then calibrate. Follow your user manual and it should straighten it right up.

I have a arrma typhon 4x4 the green one. I can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with it. I really need help. It comes on I can turn the wheels, but when I push the Throttle it doesn’t move
Welcome to RCT!

Sounds like the motor is dead, brushed motors have a very short lifespan normally.

@Tunedpipe Offers good advice too.

That would be my second suggestion from @Rob66
I agree, brushed motors don't last long at all. When I bought my Typhon Mega, I instantly put in a brushless system and didn't even run the brushed motor.

Is your throttle trim zeroed on the transmitter when you turn it on? If your throttle trim knob isn't centered when you turn it on, the ESC can go into failsafe mode and not allow you to run the vehicle.

Welcome to the fun house bud. I agree with all the above. I would start with re binding and calibrating. The controller to the reciver. When doing so make sure all your controllers trims are set to zero. Is this the first time running the RC. Or this the first time thus has happened. Did you do any upgrading to any of the electronics lately?

Is your throttle trim zeroed on the transmitter when you turn it on? If your throttle trim knob isn't centered when you turn it on, the ESC can go into failsafe mode and not allow you to run the vehicle.
Let me check
Welcome in @TreyDay60 ,
I would start with re-binding it and then calibrate. Follow your user manual and it should straighten it right up.
I can’t find the user manual 🤦🏾‍♂️
How can I get it out of failsafe mode
Welcome to the fun house bud. I agree with all the above. I would start with re binding and calibrating. The controller to the reciver. When doing so make sure all your controllers trims are set to zero. Is this the first time running the RC. Or this the first time thus has happened. Did you do any upgrading to any of the electronics lately?
I upgraded it to brushless I think that what it’s call. Upgraded the pinion gear and battery

Last edited:
rebond.recalibrate. go thru manual. check radio settings

You can find the manual for almost anything online. As said, you will need to calibrate the ESC. Usually, you hold the button on the ESC down when you power it on to go into calibration mode. But without knowing anything about what you have done to your rig, it's hard to help ya. Youtube usually has videos that will help.

Back