ARRMA Rader Buggy RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grave

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
HI everyone :

I was wondering how everyone feel's on the ARRMA Rader Buggy RTR Rig.. I was checking out my TowerHobbies August Speed Mart catalog... & I am leaning toward buying an ARRMA Rig thay look pretty cool & have alot of potental for upgrades... Any thought's would be helpfull....

We've sold a handful at my LHS, none have come back for any parts....that's either a good thing, or very very bad. lol They seem pretty solid, IMO a bit pricey for a full on noob though, being as they don't come with a battery or charger. I know most of the time if someone buys their first electric, they will also get a charger and spare battery, so the fact that they don't have one isn't a big deal but it's one of the things I noticed.

Jang from URC gives it a pretty good review...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8wcHEq57m8"]ARRMA Raider 2WD RC buggy Review - YouTube[/ame]

We've sold a handful at my LHS, none have come back for any parts....that's either a good thing, or very very bad. lol They seem pretty solid, IMO a bit pricey for a full on noob though, being as they don't come with a battery or charger. I know most of the time if someone buys their first electric, they will also get a charger and spare battery, so the fact that they don't have one isn't a big deal but it's one of the things I noticed.

I have seen the Video's on the ARRMA's Rader & Granate Rig's & thay seem like pretty good Rig's to own & Rip around pretty good in the terrain thay where in.
I am really considering buying the Rader buggy RTR from TowerHobbies my HS does not stock ARRMA's @ this time.. & I think it would be cool to have a Buggy since I already own 3 4x4 Rig's.. I do plan on upgrading to a brushless setup once I get the Rig dose anyone know what's a good in between KV & ESC to go with I am thinking of droping in a FUSE system I already useing a FUZE system in my Losi XXX SCT & it works very well.. So I figured I'd stay with that

I have 1 and I love it, put in a brushless system and now I can't keep the front wheels on the ground, very solid built as well.

I have 1 and I love it, put in a brushless system and now I can't keep the front wheels on the ground, very solid built as well.

Good to hear that... Thanks for the info makes my choice more easy

Back